Duterte’s national feeding program to begin in 2019 – DSWD

Duterte's national feeding program to begin in 2019 - DSWDDuterte’s national feeding program to begin in 2019 – DSWD

President Rodrigo Duterte’s national feeding program for undernourished children will implement

starting next year, the Department of Social Welfare and Development said Wednesday.

Duterte last month signed Republic Act 11037 or the “Masustansyang Pagkain para sa Batang Pilipino Act,”

which institutionalizes the feeding program in public day care, kindergarten and elementary schools. The campaign will be led by the education and social welfare departments.

Besides one year from now po [ang implementation]… Wala dad po itong spending plan,” said DSWD Secretary Virginia Orogo, including that assets for the program will be drawn from her organization’s 2019 spending plan.

(Its execution will begin one year from now. It has no financial plan yet.)

Hence under the program, recipients will get one brace feast for a time of at the very least 120 days in the multi year.

The law likewise makes the National Nutrition Information System, which utilized as a part of observing the soundness of every single Filipino tyke, particularly those secured by the program.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.