Aguirre trusts Palace to offer him another post in gov’t

Aguirre trusts Palace to offer him another post in gov’t

aguirre news

Aguirre trusts Palace

Resigned Justice secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II on Tuesday said Malacañang may appoint him to a new position in the government.

“From Malacañang, I believe that they have something for me, but there is yet no definite offer so far,” Aguirre told in an interview.

The former Justice secretary said that should Malacañang offer him a new post, he will not hesitate to accept it.

“Open administration… nasanay na rin ako for the past.. just about two years. Despite the fact that mahirap racket sa bukay ko at this age, however like the President (Rodrigo Duterte), handa tayong magsakripisyo for taxpayer driven organization to serve the general population,” Aguirre said.

He surrendered early April while under flame for the rejection of charges against asserted medication rulers and the incomplete confirmation of affirmed pork barrel trick engineer Janet Lim Napoles into the Witness Protection Program.

Aguirre’s unapproved financial balances

While Aguirre is sitting tight for the offer, no less than two noteworthy discussions at the Department of Justice have turned out since his renunciation.

In a report discharged a week ago, the Commission on Audit hailed the DOJ for its almost P65.69 million open supports in three unapproved financial balances.

There were likewise report of gathered destroying of imperative archives on Aguirre’s last day in office.

In the meeting, Aguirre made light of the two discussions and denied gathered abnormalities.

To assumed new position

He said that the DOJ had kept up the three assumed unapproved financial balances

in 2015, since the season of Senator Leila de Lima.

Aguirre additionally cleared up that he didn’t have anything to do with the financial

balances and had not dunked his hands into its a large number of pesos in stores.

In the second discussion, Aguirre conceded that membes of his staff had destroyed

papers previously he exited his office.

He cleared up that those destroyed by his staff were all “waste papers.”

“You could see that up to now nobody in the DOJ is searching for any archive

since nothing critical was destroyed. These are squander papers,” he said.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.