Tulfo siblings to return P60M to Philippine government- DOT

Tulfo siblings to return P60M to Philippine government- DOT

Tulfo brothersTulfo to Tourism Secretary

Tulfo brothers in the mean time, the legal advisor of Tourism Secretary Wanda Teo says Roberto Teo, her better half,

will surrender his seat in the leading body of the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone

Authority under her area of expertise After Malacañang proclaimed on April 30 it was directing

a test into the installment of P60 million by the tourism office to the siblings of Tourism

Secretary Wanda Teo, her legal counselor and representative Ferdinand Topacio said on Monday,

May 7, Ben and Erwin Tulfo are restoring the cash.

In a meeting on dzMM Monday morning, Topacio said that in spite of the fact that Erwin Tulfo

never again has the cash since it has been spent, “gagawa po sila ng paraan at io-offer nila na ibalik

na po up to the last centavo kung anuman po ang naibayad sa kanila (they will discover a way

and offer to return it down to the last centavo whatever had been paid them).”

Indeed, even Teo’s better half Roberto Teo will surrender his seat in the leading body of the

Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (Tieza), as indicated by Topacio. Teo heads

the TIeza’s review board and is an individual from every other council.

Commission on Audit Outlook

The Commission on Audit had already scrutinized the P60 million paid by the Department of

Tourism (DOT) for promotion positions on Kilos Pronto, the show co-facilitated by the Tulfo

siblings, refering to the absence of supporting archives. Ben is additionally the CEO of PTV

blocktimer Bitag Media Unlimited, Incorporated which runs the show.

The issue surfaced when the COA evaluated the People’s Television Network, Incorporated

and found the P60 million to have been paid for the DOT promotion positions. As a result of

the nonappearance of supporting reports, COA said it couldn’t find out the legitimateness

and legitimacy of the installments made to Bitag Media.

President Rodrigo Duterte knows about the debate and needs to know its underlying driver,

Roque prior said.

The contention exposed an irreconcilable circumstance issue since it included exchanges

between Wanda Teo’s specialty and her siblings’ media equip. Teo guaranteed she didn’t know

cash would have been paid to her siblings.

She likewise said the business bargain was absolutely between her specialty and PTV, and not Bitag.

As indicated by her, it was the administration system’s choice to put the tourism promotions in

Kilos Pronto, a piece clock on PTV.

Amid his radio meeting, Topacio said the exchange was ” above board and had an agreement.”

READ MORE: Election Day 2018 Do’s and Dont’s- Archlight Media

Desolation of obligation

In the meantime, Topacio said the Tourism Secretary’s better half will never again be going to

Tieza gatherings.

Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said that in view of his comprehension, Teo had “since

a long time ago offered his acquiescence” however that since he had no substitution,

he remained on.

Roque additionally said that Teo would never again go to gatherings.

Asked amid a public interview on Monday, regardless of whether the Tulfos can simply restore

as to regardless of whether a charge would be inevitable, I can’t likewise say

what the Ombudsman will do.”

Roque said the President does not yet think about the offer to restore the cash. Duterte

likewise hasn’t had the opportunity to say something regarding Roberto Teo in light of the

fact that the news about him “is new”.

READ MORE: Senate to test detailed organization of Chinese rockets

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.